Rocky Reed’s weekly wrap up …
4th October 2019
Things are really heating up, summer is just around the corner, and that means we all need to be taking our weekend refreshment very seriously. Beer, beer and more beer… and you can find it at Craft!
NEW ARRIVALS this week include OTHERSIDE BREWING Triple Harvest, Headliner Double IPA and Experimental NZIPA… an aptly named MR BANKS DDH Pacific North West IPA “In Bloom” … and FUNK ESTATE“Super Fly” NZ IPA and Purple Rain Blackcurrant Sour. BALLISTIC has also canned that ‘summer feeling’ and a trip down memory lane for those who have found childhood memories of being purple rain-stained from tip to toe, with a very refreshing Mulberry Sour. Also in store, Ballistic’s newest Sleep When You’re Dead release.
11th October 2019
ELEVEN ALEFARM BREWS… ALL OF THEM ON TASTING!… ONLY AT CRAFT!!
- Rising Rhymes – Rye IPA
- Eversome – DDH Mosaic & Idaho IPA
- Sparrows – 4 Hop Blend Hazy
- Equations – Hazy IPA
- Prelude to Goodbye – Dry Hopped Hazy IPA
- Rain Hammer – 3 Hop, Dry Hop IPA
- The Storm is Over – Scandi Pale
- Nogenlunde Afklaret – Sour IPA
- Altamira – Raspberry & Pineapple Sour
- The Trees Are Talking – Hazy Dry Hopped Farmhouse
- Fragments – Tropical Fruit Kolsch
We also have some jewels of Bavarian brewing from the oldest monastic brewery in the world, WELTENBURGER KLOSTER, as well as KLOFTERBRAUEREI WEISSENOHER. Quite a mouthful.. the brewery names AND the brews! Rich, dark, strong Doppelbock was liquid food for Benedictine monks during times of fasting. A meal in a glass!